Elastika Xarisis, in the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which has entered into force on 25/05/2018, hereinafter the “GKPD”, as in force, has developed this privacy / protection policy personal data and provides you with the following information about the processing of your personal data and your rights as a processor.
This information is addressed to natural persons who carry out any transaction or maintain any legal relationship with Elastika Xarisis and to any natural person who in any capacity has a business relationship with Elastika Xarisis
The processing of personal data consists of the collection, organization, structuring, registration, storage, alteration, retrieval of information, use, transmission, retrieval, restriction or deletion of personal data that have been or will be made known to Elastika Xarisis, or in the context of your business relationship with it or in the context of information received by Elastika Xarisis from a natural or legal person or public sector entity in the exercise of its or Elastika Xarisis’s legal right
Elastika Xarisis, in compliance with the current legal framework, has taken all the necessary actions, implementing the appropriate technical and organizational measures in terms of legal and technological compliance, but also in terms of physical security of personal data. The purpose of Elastika Xarisis is to ensure the legal storage, processing and secure storage of personal data which it undertakes to protect in any way the processing of your personal data from loss or leakage, alteration, transmission or any other improper processing. their. In this way it provides the guarantee that it meets all the legal requirements set out in the new GPA and effectively addresses the operational risk and the potential risk of harm to individuals and their personal data that it processes.
Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained in the websites (indicative: marks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general), is the intellectual and industrial property of Elastika Xarisis and is protected by relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law.
This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user. Each user has the right to save a single copy of the content of the web pages individually for strictly personal use and without deleting the indications of its origin.
The products and / or services of third parties that may appear on the pages of the websites, are the intellectual and industrial property of third parties, who bear the relevant responsibility for the content and the services and / or products.
Obligations of Users
Users accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of the websites, subject, inter alia, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, users, by way of example and not limitation, agree that they will not make use of the websites for:
• To cause harm to a minor.
• Transmit or access content that infringes any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property)
• Insult the personality of others (eg slanderous, racist)
• Contradict the law and good and business ethics
• Interfere in any way with the privacy and individual and social rights of others.
• To mislead anyone about the origin of the content of the websites, to damage in any way, the reputation of Elastika Xarisis or third parties, to endanger the security of the Elastika Xarisis network, to prevent any user from accessing the websites, or to bypass their identity control by Elastika Xarisis
• Install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, chain mail, pyramid schemes and any other form of spam; without the written consent of Elastika Xarisis
• Install, promote and / or make available content that contains digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment, or prevent other users from using the Websites.
• Do not disclose information of their own or third parties that contains personal data of users or third parties or real-time chats (chats, messageboards), or when using any web service that allows more than two users to communicate.
Exemption from Obligation for Third Party Links
Elastika Xarisis may refer to the Elastika Xarisis website, third party websites on the Internet. Elastika Xarisis clearly states that it has no influence over the design or content of the linked pages. Any reference or link to other sites is provided for your convenience. Elastika Xarisis is not responsible for the content, products and services provided, (advertising or sale) on these sites.
Personal data that we process and from where it is collected
Elastika Xarisis takes your personal information very seriously.
By registering to open an account, place an order, or send a request, we collect specific personal information from you, for example your name, your postal address, your telephone numbers, your e-mail address, etc.
We use this information to identify you as a customer, to process your order, to deliver your products, to manage your payments, to update your profile information in our archive and generally your account with us. More specifically, we can send you information via mail, email, messages on your mobile phone, or through any other electronic media, including social networks, for information about our products, events, offers and services. We may also use this information to customize the way we communicate with you so that we can address you more personally.
We may also occasionally ask for other information, such as your size, your preferences in a product category, your age, or any special dates, such as your birthday, your name day, which will be used. to enhance our services to you.
In addition, we may collect statistical information about website traffic, sales and other usage-related information that we may provide to third parties on a case-by-case basis and for specific purposes. These statistics do not include any information that can personally identify you.
We may also use your personal information for internal marketing and demographic studies, along with non-personal data for consumer profile analysis and monitoring, to continually improve our products and services and to understand what may be of interest to you. and our other customers.
We continually seek to comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Authority and any applicable laws and regulations to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed in a lawful and lawful manner.
Your personal data is processed for purposes related to the administration and management of the staff and for purposes related to the activity and the legal interests of the company, but also of its employees.
Legal basis for processing personal data
Elastika Xarisis legally processes your personal data, if such processing is necessary: for the conclusion of a contract between us or for the compliance of Elastika Xarisis with its legal obligation or for the pursuit of its legal interests or for the fulfillment of its performed duty in the public interest, or if it is based on your prior express consent, provided that the processing is not based on any of the above legal processing bases mentioned above.
Withdrawal of consent
In cases where the processing of your personal data is based on your prior express consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on it until its revocation. Revocation of your consent may be submitted to the Elastika Xarisis section to which you originally gave your consent or with which you have a transaction.
Time of keeping personal data
Elastika Xarisis keeps your personal data for as long as provided in each case, from the current legal and regulatory framework and in each case for a period of twenty (20) years from the last calendar day of the year of termination of your respective transaction with the Elastika Xarisis. In case any request for cooperation / transaction with Elastika Xarisis is not accepted and the transaction or contract is not completed, the data will be kept for a period of five (5) years. In case of a court dispute, the personal data concerning you will be kept in any case until the end of the pending trial, even in case of exceeding the above period of twenty (20) years.
User / Subject Rights
As users / subjects of processing your personal data you reserve the following rights:
• The right of access to the personal data concerning you and if it is processed by Elastika Xarisis, as responsible for processing, its purposes, the categories of data and the recipients or categories of recipients thereof.
• Right to correct inaccurate data as well as to fill in missing data (Article 16 GCP).
• The right to delete your personal data without prejudice to the obligations and legal rights of Elastika Xarisis for the preservation of them in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data if either the accuracy of the data is disputed, the processing is illegal, or the purpose of the processing was missing and provided that there is no legal reason for the retention.
• The right to portability of your personal data to another controller, provided that the processing is based on your consent and is carried out by automated means.
• The right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation in the event that your personal data is processed in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on Elastika Xarisis or for the purposes of the legitimate interests seeks this or a third party.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time for a specific treatment in case the consent had been provided for a specific purpose.
For any issue the user / data subject can contact the person responsible for the protection of personal data of Elastika Xarisis at the email address: elastika-xarisis.gr
or contact the toll free line, 26810 77280, (Monday to Friday ………… – ……… ..).
You can also modify or update your personal information by logging in to the website.
Other People Who May Use Your Information
We may share your information with affiliates, including other Elastika Xarisis group companies, franchisees, licensors and selected service providers performing operations on our behalf, as well as our advertising or data management services.
We may also share your information with other companies that help promote Elastika Xarisis products and services in order to provide you with enhanced customer service. In any case, we will provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services and will not allow the use of this information for other purposes. The use of information will be in accordance with applicable law.
You should also be aware and agree that in some cases we may disclose personal information about you to third parties, as required by law, to comply with any legal procedure, to reduce credit risk, to prevention and detection of fraud and / or protection in defense of the rights and property of Elastika Xarisis
Elastika Xarisis has legally ensured that processors on its behalf meet the requirements and provide adequate assurances for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing of your personal data ensures the protection of your rights.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
It is possible to update the Privacy Statement from time to time. The amended Privacy Statement will be posted on our website. Please check the website regularly to be informed of changes to the Privacy Statement.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Despite the fact that we do our best to protect your personal data we can not guarantee the security of your personal data submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
However, we can use strict security procedures and features to prevent unauthorized access where possible.
Website and applications use this encryption technology to protect your information during data transfer. SSL technology encrypts order information such as your name, address and credit card number.
By registering on the website, the user consents to the use of his personal data by the company Elastika Xarisis as responsible for their processing through automated means, either by himself or through any other person appointed by Elastika Xarisis to carry out the processing by order and on its behalf.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law.
Code of Conduct
The operation of the store is governed by the use of the current Code of Ethics.